Transform Tragedy, one Journal Entry at a Time, Artist-Inspired.
The journey of transforming one’s life tragedy into a divine comedy is called The Love Story.
As Journal-Artists, we journal our traumas into fictional dramas to protest and protect, to illuminate the shadows without casting blame or shame, and to become the mirror for someone else’s journey.
Transform your pain into a three-act tragedy, one journal entry at a time, artist-inspired.
Reveal, deal, feel, and heal.
Begin Act One.
Shadow Work Begins with a Mirror
“For now we see a reflection, as in a mirror, then we shall see face to face. For now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.” – 1 Corinthians 13:12
“I can hear your heartbreak, I can hear the screams within your head, I can feel your heart shed, every time you let someone in…”
Benefits of Becoming a Journal-Artist:
- Produce Self-Awareness
- Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts
- Create a legacy through memory capsules
- Boost Emotional Intelligence
- Validate your experience
- Affirm what you have gone through
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling
- Improve communication skills
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness
- Spark Creativity
- Increase self confidence
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT
Explore the Health Benefits of Expressive Writing