Transform Tragedy, one Journal Entry at a Time, Artist-Inspired.
The journey of transforming one’s life tragedy into a divine comedy is called The Love Story.
As Journal-Artists, we journal our traumas into fictional dramas to protest and protect, to illuminate the shadows without casting blame or shame, and to become the mirror for someone else’s journey.
Transform your pain into a three-act tragedy, one journal entry at a time, artist-inspired.
Reveal, deal, feel, and heal.
Begin Act One.
Integrate Your Shadow
Student at NYU
Editor, Full Time Worker, and Full Time Mom
Librarian, Editor, and Student
Author, Full Time Worker, and Graduate Student
Full time Graduate Student & Editor
Get Started on Shadow Work
Author, Editor, and Veterinarian Associate
Mother, Author, and Entrepreneur
Full Time Worker, Author, and Entrepreneur
Benefits of Expressive Writing
- Produce Self-Awareness
- Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts
- Create a legacy through memory capsules
- Boost Emotional Intelligence
- Validate your experience
- Affirm what you have gone through
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling
- Improve communication skills
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness
- Spark Creativity
- Increase self confidence
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT
Explore the Health Benefits of Expressive Writing