Journal Pain into Creative Expression, one Journal Entry at a Time, Artist-Inspired.
The journey of transforming one’s life tragedy into a divine comedy is called The Love Story.
As Journal-Artists, we journal our life experiences inside fiction, based on a true story to protest and protect, to illuminate the shadows without casting blame or shame, and to become the mirror for someone else’s transformative journey. We will collectively reveal, deal, feel, and heal our traumas into fictional dramas.
Act One is Shadow Work, which reflects the absence of love. We believe that we must reveal our shadows in order to truly feel and deeply heal.
Shadow Work Begins with a Mirror
“For now we see a reflection, as in a mirror…” – 1 Corinthians 13:12
“I can hear your heartbreak, I can hear the screams within your head, I can feel your heart shed, every time you let someone in…”
Benefits of Becoming a Journal-Artist:
- Produce Self-Awareness
- Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts
- Create a legacy through memory capsules
- Boost Emotional Intelligence Validate your experience
- Affirm what you have gone through
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling
- Improve communication skills
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness
- Spark Creativity
- Increase self confidence
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT