Transform Tragedy, one Journal Entry at a Time, Artist-Inspired.
The journey of transforming one’s life tragedy into a divine comedy is called The Love Story.
As Journal-Artists, we journal our traumas into fictional dramas to protest and protect, to illuminate the shadows without casting blame or shame, and to become the mirror for someone else’s journey.
Transform your pain into a three-act tragedy, one journal entry at a time, artist-inspired.
Reveal, deal, feel, and heal.
Begin Act One.
Integrate Your Shadow
For detailed instructions on how to get started, call (310) 602-1337
Benefits of Expressive Writing
- Produce Self-Awareness
- Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts
- Create a legacy through memory capsules
- Boost Emotional Intelligence
- Validate your experience
- Affirm what you have gone through
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling
- Improve communication skills
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness
- Spark Creativity
- Increase self confidence
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT
Explore the Health Benefits of Expressive Writing
Benefits of Shadow Work
- Shadow Work empowers choice.
- Uncover the hidden feelings you’ve suppressed.
- Validate your experiences.
- Stop the ghosts of your past from haunting when they are finally heard.
- Lower the frequency and intensity of downward spirals.
- Connect with other kindred Journal-Artists.
- Allow your experience to be respected, validated, and transformed.
- Help others while you are being helped by others.
- Discern truth from life-lies through the power of resonate-editing.
- Activate your subconscious.
- Return the power of truth back into your conscious mind.
- Allow the subconscious to speak to you in expressive writing.
- Increase self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem through the discipline of validating your feelings, your pain, your experiences while helping others validate theirs.
More About Shadow Work
Student at NYU
Editor, Full Time Worker, and Full Time Mom
Librarian, Editor, and Student
Author, Full Time Worker, and Graduate Student
Full time Graduate Student & Editor