Transform Pain into Purpose, one Journal Entry at a Time, Artist-Inspired.
The Love Story inspires the broken-hearted to transform pain into purpose through Journal-Artism, a writing genre that fuses journaling, journalism, with the personal journey to write-out, discern, and act-out our true passion, pursuit, and purpose. We inspire those recovering from heartbreak, grief, and trauma to transform our tragedy into a divine comedy in seven acts.
As Journal-Artists, we journal our trauma into fictional drama because the truth will set us free, one journal entry at a time, artist-inspired. In story, we illuminate and discern our shadows to reveal a better pathway for ourselves, and we integrate our shadows to pursue our true purpose.
Reveal, feel, deal, and heal.
Begin the Prequel
Benefits of Expressive Writing
- Become self-aware.
- Come to a sound mind and clear thoughts.
- Create a legacy through memory capsules.
- Boost emotional intelligence.
- Validate your experience.
- Affirm what you have gone through.
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling.
- Improve communication skills.
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness.
- Spark creativity.
- Increase self confidence.
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT
Explore the Health Benefits of Expressive Writing
Benefits of Shadow Work
- Shadow Work empowers choice.
- Uncover the hidden feelings you’ve suppressed.
- Validate your experiences.
- Stop the ghosts of your past from haunting when they are finally heard.
- Lower the frequency and intensity of downward spirals.
- Connect with other kindred Journal-Artists.
- Allow your experience to be respected, validated, and transformed.
- Help others while you are being helped by others.
- Discern truth from life-lies through the power of resonate-editing.
- Activate your subconscious.
- Return the power of truth back into your conscious mind.
- Allow the subconscious to speak to you in expressive writing.
- Increase self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem through the discipline of validating your feelings, your pain, your experiences while helping others validate theirs.
More About Shadow Work
Student at NYU
Editor, Full Time Worker, and Full Time Mom
Librarian, Editor, and Student
Author, Full Time Worker, and Graduate Student
Full time Graduate Student & Editor
Author, Editor, and Veterinarian Associate
Mother, Author, and Entrepreneur
Full Time Worker, Author, and Entrepreneur