“For now we see a reflection, as in a mirror…” – 1 Corinthians 13:12
How it Works:
Step 1: Browse by Pain or Passion to discover a kindred artist.
Step 2: Watch an Artist interview, Read a Journal Entry, or Listen to a Story, then Pull Quote from a share that resonates with your story.
Step 3: Copy quote into your diary and journal 15 minutes or more from that space.
Benefits of Artist-Inspired Journaling:
- Produce self-awareness.
- Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts.
- Create your legacy through memory capsules.
- Boost emotional intelligence.
- Validate your experience and affirm what you have gone through.
- Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling.
- Improve communication skills.
- Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness.
- Spark creativity.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT.