What is Shadow Work?
Shadow work is the act of illuminating the shadow parts of ourselves. Shadows by nature are everything and anything that reflects the absence of love. We do Shadow Work so we can learn from our mistakes, stop repeating and perpetuating toxic patterns, and build self-respect, self-esteem, and self-love.
Shadow work is designed to help you heal from things that you are still unaware of. It gets to the root of the problem. Shadow work returns the power of choice back to you so you may discern your true passion from your false one. The process of confronting your shadows will transform you from stressed, depressed, and frustrated into inspired, encouraged, and empowered.
What are the benefits of Shadow Work?
- Shadow Work empowers choice.
- Uncover the hidden feelings you’ve suppressed.
- Validate your experiences.
- Stop the ghosts of your past from haunting when they are finally heard.
- Lower the frequency and intensity of downward spirals.
- Connect with other kindred Journal-Artists.
- Allow your experience to be respected, validated, and transformed.
- Help others while you are being helped by others.
- Discern truth from life-lies through the power of resonate-editing.
- Activate your subconscious.
- Return the power of truth back into your conscious mind.
- Allow the subconscious to speak to you in expressive writing.
- Increase self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem through the discipline of validating your feelings, your pain, your experiences while helping others validate theirs.
Features of Shadow Integration Program
- Unlimited Monthly or Yearly Mirror Darkly Sessions to process shadows in fiction based on a true story as a Journal-Artist.
- Video Lessons and Weekly Workshops on Shadows, Discerning Shadows, and Shadow Integration.
- A Hardcopy of The Love Story Journal to get you started on Shadow Work.