“I can hear your heartbreak, I can hear the screams within your head, I can feel your heart shed, every time you let someone in…”
Start Journaling Below
Step 1: Browse through the portal to discover a kindred artist.
Step 2: Watch interview, pause and play, pull quote that resonates with your story.
Step 3: Copy quote into your diary and journal 15-60 minutes from that space.
Get honest with your Pain.
Use the search bar below to enter your pain
Discover a Kindred Artist.
Browse Artist Interviews by Passion
- “My Music, the drive has come from not having, or losing. Wanting to strive for something better, wanting to thrive instead of just survive….having so many negative things happen, but being able to keep such a positive outlook.” – Nick TerranovaSeptember 21, 2018
- “I never planned on becoming a poet…If I wasn’t blessed with my story, I wouldn’t be who I am today.” -kweisi gharreauSeptember 21, 2018
"Forgive to Live"
"The Butterfly Effect"
Benefits of Journaling:
- Stretching Your IQ.
- Evoking Mindfulness.
- Achieving Goals.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Boosting Memory and Comprehension.
- Strengthen Your Self-Discipline.
- Improve Communication Skills.
- Spark Your Creativity
- Increase Self-Confidence
According to Huffington Post
Power of 13
“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all that I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.