“I can hear your heartbreak, I can hear the screams within your head, I can feel your heart shed, every time you let someone in…”
Start Journaling Below
Step 1: Browse through the portal to discover a kindred artist.
Step 2: Watch interview, pause and play, pull quote that resonates with your story.
Step 3: Copy quote into your diary and journal 15-60 minutes from that space.
Get honest with your Pain.
Use the search bar below to enter your pain
Discover a Kindred Artist.
Browse Artist Interviews by Passion
- “It affects the lives of the people they are leaving…” -Ty BatesSeptember 21, 2018
- “…you want to be vulnerable to some people…for them to get to know you…”-Kera ArmendarizSeptember 21, 2018
- “That stuff started hitting me. It drove me to create the record with my band.” -Keith MurraySeptember 21, 2018
"Forgive to Live"
"The Butterfly Effect"
Benefits of Journaling:
- Stretching Your IQ.
- Evoking Mindfulness.
- Achieving Goals.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Boosting Memory and Comprehension.
- Strengthen Your Self-Discipline.
- Improve Communication Skills.
- Spark Your Creativity
- Increase Self-Confidence
According to Huffington Post
Power of 13
“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all that I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.