“I can hear your heartbreak, I can hear the screams within your head, I can feel your heart shed, every time you let someone in…”
Start Journaling Below
Step 1: Browse through the portal to discover a kindred artist.
Step 2: Watch interview, pause and play, pull quote that resonates with your story.
Step 3: Copy quote into your diary and journal 15-60 minutes from that space.
Get honest with your Pain.
Use the search bar below to enter your pain
Discover a Kindred Artist.
Browse Artist Interviews by Passion
- “Whether the alcohol controlled that or didn’t control that, whether he had a say, or didn’t have a say, it’s not really my place to say. Those were his choices.”- Peter HarperSeptember 21, 2018
- “Your art is the master. You need to be the student.”-Random RabSeptember 21, 2018
- “The amount of pain we can take is pretty extreme.”-Rajiv JainSeptember 21, 2018
- “I was taught that no matter how fast you go, you still haven’t gotten anywhere. Society keeps repeating itself, history keeps repeating itself, ’cause we haven’t learned the basic lesson of respect, love, equality, so society will keep doing it so people will always get shitted on.”-Ras KassSeptember 21, 2018
- “I think a lot of stuff in life starts from suffering, it starts from pain and loss, and for me that was very true. So, as a kid, I found that life was really empty”-Rohan DixitSeptember 21, 2018
- “…digging into what truly inspires me to get up everyday.” -Rory O’ ConnellSeptember 21, 2018
- “When two people are in love with each other they see no flaws in the other person so they have this perfection, but it’s also about the imperfection of perfection and acceptance in that regard.” – Ryan HurtgenSeptember 21, 2018
- “For me, I can only write when I’m in that spot. When I’m in that not-so-sure space.” – Sam WoolfeSeptember 21, 2018
- “Does everyone else feel this heartache for the exploitation of children?” -Samuel JSeptember 21, 2018
"Forgive to Live"
"The Butterfly Effect"
Benefits of Journaling:
- Stretching Your IQ.
- Evoking Mindfulness.
- Achieving Goals.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Boosting Memory and Comprehension.
- Strengthen Your Self-Discipline.
- Improve Communication Skills.
- Spark Your Creativity
- Increase Self-Confidence
According to Huffington Post
Power of 13
“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all that I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.